Eduwikipedia - Meeting of the Minds

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Comments to think about from Eduwikipedia site

Clarence Fisher shared this concern on Will's blog-- It is worth posting here.

I think this is a fine idea. I’ve created an account (now I just need to figure out how to get Flock to let me post stuff..) My only concern is that this stays focused on topic. Education as a topic is far too huge. I am not interested in a resource that lists hundreds of stories about administration, new policies, etc. if they are not focused on the read / write web. I agree with you that we are getting spread far too thin with too much duplication. There is getting to be no way “in” with stuff scattered far and wide.

In closing, I think this is a great idea, but I would personally like to see it focused closely on topics like change, educational technology, and read / write implications for education. If it gets any larger, it will be too diaphonous to use or hang on to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home