Eduwikipedia - Meeting of the Minds

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

What about an obstacles section?

While working on the digital photography section, I realized that if I were presenting Flickr to my teachers then I would discuss the concerns I had with allowing students to use Flickr because I couldn't control the content if something inappropiate appeared. I know we must teach our students how to deal with this but I also don't want a teacher to use it and then we be called on the carpet for the inappropriate use of the tool. So, with all that said, what do you think about an Obstacles section on Eduwikipedia? Do you think we should have one main Obstacles page or one for each section? My first thoughts are for one on each section because the obstacles for blogs are different for Flickr. Let's think about this in our Skype meeting tonight and make a decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home